5 adventurous activities to do before you die
I would certainly like to imagine that all of us have our own bucket list.
All of us have that ideal vision in our heads of the 20/30 bizarre and incredible things that we would like to do before our time is up. However this article is not about that in particular. There are plenty of adventurous activities that would have probably gone under your radar that you should also take a good look at.
Apart from the fact that some activities on this list might sound a bit too wacked-out for most of you to even think of doing, just remember that that’s the idea! Doing adventurous activities that you haven’t done before. In all seriousness, save fulfilling your bucket list for another time and get a sneak peek at some really adventurous activities that are bound to give you a new lease of life.
- Spend the night in a tropical rainforest: Yes, you heard that correct. And no we are not on drugs of any kind. Be it folding hunting knives or any other essentials, you will have to carry quite a lot of equipment. I mean this is you surviving single-handedly in the forest that we’re talking about. But at the end it is bound to be one of the most thrilling experiences of your life that you are not likely to forget anytime soon.
- Climb an active volcano: Of course it goes without saying that this isn’t at all for the faint of heart. You will have to trek for days and be in the exhilarating, yet frightening moment of not knowing what may happen on the mountain. It could erupt any moment. Now walking the thin line between life and death is something that not a lot of people can boast about, but after having climbed a volcano, you most certainly can.
- Go snorkelling or scuba diving: Now if you happen to love nature and fauna, this would probably be your holy grail. And no, I’m not talking about snorkelling anywhere and everywhere. Think of fascinating places like the Lakshadweep islands or the Australian Great Barrier Reef and you will begin to see exactly what I am talking about. The underwater flora and fauna plus the general scenery is something to die for and those memories are bound to stick with you for a lifetime as well.
- Explore and travel by private jet: Sure you may have to save up a small fortune for a couple of years to be able to afford such luxuries, but hey nobody said that it wouldn’t be worth it in the end. Just think about it. After all, everything will be laid out for you and you won’t have to lift a finger to get anything done.
- Not to mention the fact that you will be able to see places and views that no other flying service will be able to provide you. You could even take your jet to the Amazon. Imagine the view then.
Now that you have a basic idea of what adventurous activities entail, you can take your pick as to which one of them among the list tickles your fancy the most. Then again, this all depends on whether you have an adventurous side to you or not. Regardless of whatever your hobbies may be, I can guarantee that you should be able to find at least two activities in the list that appeal to you.