North West Norfolk Social Media Surgery
Meets last Wednesday of each month, 10am – 12pm at Thornham Village Hall.
Each meeting includes a focussed, in depth social media learning session, an update on the latest developments in social media, a question and answer session, and an opportunity for you to network with other local businesses.
You are aware that you need to create a social media marketing strategy, but how do you come up with one from scratch? Every action you take on social media should be a part of a larger strategy where every post, reply, like, and comment is guided by a plan that’s driving towards your business goals.
In February’s North West Norfolk Social Media Surgery meeting, we’ll look at what a social media marketing plan should include, and provide guides for creating your own.
Come along to any meeting for £32, or subscribe to monthly meetings for just £30 a month, and receive further social media support via email or Skype too.
- Iceni Talks Social Media To… Louis Hilldrup-Boorman
- Iceni talks social media to… Jill Watkinson
- The Importance Of Being Social On Social Media
- Get your business promoted with Twitter Ads
- Can I use any image in my social media campaigns?
- Why integrating social media into your website can help your business