North West Norfolk Social Media Surgery
Meets last Wednesday of each month, 10am – 12pm at Thornham Village Hall.
Each meeting includes a focussed, in depth social media learning session, an update on the latest developments in social media, a question and answer session, and an opportunity for you to network with other local businesses.
Engaging visuals are vital for making a great first impression on visitors to your social media profiles. The problem is, each social media platform has a different way of displaying visual content.
During August’s North West Norfolk Social Media Surgery, we will look at how to optimise images for each social media platform, the free tools and resources that are available to help you, and how to use these tools effectively. This will boost the chances that your images will be well-received and grab the attention of your target audience.
Come along to any meeting for £32, or subscribe to monthly meetings for just £30 a month, and receive further social media support via email or Skype too.
- Do you need help managing your social media platforms? Social Media Management Tools could be the answer
- Why integrating social media into your website can help your business
- Why integrating social networks into your website is more important than ever
- Demystifying Twitter
- Keeping an eye on your competitors
- How to build your brand with your tweet/post photo content